I Should Say Something
So I am extremely excited to be the new photomanipulation CV! Hopefully I can do as good of a job as the kick ass PM CVs of the past, or at the very least get by without destroying everything.
I have a sincere intense passion for the art of photomanipulation, and see it as a very undervalued and underappreciated medium with mounds of untapped potential! As a community I want us to tap into that potential.
What I will Be Focusing On
- Exploration, Creativity, and Originality
- Promoting the Act of Both Giving and Receiving Critiques
I am a big on growth and stepping out of your comfort zone. I would like to help encourage the photomanipulation community to do just that.
Whether it be articles, contest or features, it's a good bet it will be based on one of the above.
My DD Guidelines
They are very simple!
- All stock must be credited.
- Mustn't of had a DD within the last six months, as with all DDs.
- The art must be clearly presented. So art with overly large and distracting watermarks that hide the majority of the piece, or that are simply too small to see any real detail won't be considered.
- I only take photomanipulation suggestiones, and some mixed media suggestions.
So get to sending them! I am excited to feature the PM's galleries best work!
Thank you for all the "welcomes" so far! I will get to replying to everything asap.
I am sure I have more to say that I am forgetting, but this should do for now.
Again I am super excited!